08 June 2010

First things first...

I am so new to this blogging world, but I have been thinking about sharing my experiences for awhile. Please bare with me as I grasp onto the concept of spilling the beans, but not too many..
 My husband, Jason, and I have been married for 2.5 wonderful years!  He truly is the perfect man for me, and the family that came as part of the package is just as great!  It is honestly like both of our families were made for each other, I could give lists of examples and reasons, but I won't bore ya!
What's been bugging me lately?!?!  Jason's work schedule changes every month and my school schedule changes every season.  Once we get in the swing of things we have to brace ourselves for another change!  I started my last summer semester as an undergrad last week, I am on campus 6 hours a day, and happen to get home right after Jason leaves for work, BUMMER!  It makes it even sweeter when we do get time together though...
So one way for me to convey the difference from an average relationship... yesterday as I am driving home from school I see a vehicle that has been pulled over by a state trooper, which happens to be Jason...but I can't stop and say hello or get a hug and kiss, I just have to drive right on past my handsome hubby!  Its like being a fly on the wall, I know what he's doing and where he is but he doesnt know I am there! Kind of creepy, huh? 
Trust me there are plenty of perks to his job and our crazy schedules, like an awesome level of security, I feel so safe even if he isn't home!
Well I feel like I am babbling about not so important things, but I guess that's sort of the point!  I am headed to my last class of the day, then on home to take care of my parents ailing dog...(I am dog sitting) he is more than slightly needy!!

3 comments:

  1. love it!!! I am so glad you get the ailing dog this time! MIss seeing ya. Feel free to come see the boys in all of that free time you have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Blog. Don't worry you will feel more at ease about this as it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your a natural writer! I could see Jason on the side of the road through your words. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete