09 June 2010

Where Troubles Melt Like Lemon Drops!

I have this thing about being @ home, I am fine leaving but I cannot wait to come back...I am sure my family is confused by that statement, seeing as I always describe my mood as bored!  I think that is just a habit.  I went to bed last night with a tinge of pain in my throat, I woke up with slightly more pain and by my 9am class I wanted to cry.  My eyes are heavy and my body aches, and all I can concentrate on is home.  I guarantee by the time I walk in the door I will feel fine, that's just how my body works!
My nephew, Wil 7years, just had surgery on Monday to snip his Achilles tendon, seeing as he is so stinking tall his bones outgrew his tendon...poor guy has both legs casted and is non weight bearing for 2 weeks.  Now if you know Wil you may be wondering how this will ever be possible, as am I!  I give props to my sister, T and Curtis for their hard work over the next few weeks. He is quite the handful, and a tad bit sneaky/mischievous/ornery...but seriously adorable!
This is so incredibly random, but I have been saving money and yawns by making my own iced coffee.  It is seriously good and is nonfat, low calorie. Awesome I know...
Brew a pot of coffee
Fill any cup to the top with ice.
Fill said cup 3/4 with coffee, adjust for strength preference.
Add splenda, Cinnamon, sugar-free syrup like vanilla of caramel, etc.
Finish off with a splash of milk and a bendy straw for stirring and sipping!


DISCLAIMER!!!You could say I have become slightly addicted to these, so be cautious!!!!DISCLAIMER


Alright well I have to go learn about globalization, and try to figure out how to get an A, while essentially still being confused!  Have a great Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you aren't feeling so hot. Hope you feel better soon! We love you!

    ReplyDelete