11 June 2010

To my Momma and Daddy's house I go, and Shooter is coming too!!

So on this loveliest of Friday's J and I are packing up for the weekend.  Loading all necessities, including Shooter and his traveling needs, into our respective vehicles.  You see this month J has the most coveted of days off... SATURDAY AND SUNDAY!!  In the true fashion of our marraige we will be turning diferent directions when we leave the house. Our schedules never quite match up...
 He gets to go to the lake with his family (I am beyond Jealous, I've yet to go this season!)  and I have the Kidney Walk, which I am doing because I want my mom to love me most and then my uncle D and his new wifey are having a little party to celebrate their vows.  BONUS: I have neighbors, that I know might I add, I just have to drive 5 miles down a road that I can't remember landmarks on and there it is my uncle D's new digs!! 
The real cherry on top is my great aunt Judy ( doo-dee as Jack prefers) will be here, she is moving very soon from St. Louis and my entire family couldn't be happier!  For some reason she has stolen every last one of our hearts, every generation no stinking exaggeration folks! 
When I was younger, along with my slightly elder cousin ( She's Having A BABY BOY!!)  would spend hours in Aunt Judy's condo, directly next door to her parents...we were given the privledge of selecting those giant books 1st grade teachers have so the whole class can see the illustrations.  Yea we were the cool kids with our very own.
 Looking back I now know where my passion to be the World's Best Auntie comes from.  I want my neices and nephews to have children that have children (in a respective amount of time please!) that L-O-V-E me sooo much that they pee their pants from joy overload on the way out to Uncle J and Auntie Ally's Ranch (FYI- We do not own this ranch that I have spoken of, oh but we will!) . 
I am so mixed with excitement and yet dreading an entire weekend (2 in a row) without my hubby!  I am glad he is going to have fun, but man I am gonna miss him!
Wait a minute... I am starting to develop big ideas, which is typically dangerous... I think I will surprise him by driving down to Texoma, heck I will surprise the whole gang, so shhh! Oh Lord, this shall be one for the books!!
Enjoy a glorious summer weekend , you all deserve one!

No comments:

Post a Comment